Fw: CIL18 announcement

Paolo Ramat paoram at UNIPV.IT
Sun Mar 25 09:17:28 UTC 2007

prof.Paolo Ramat
Universita di Pavia
Dipartimento di Linguistica Teorica e Applicata
tel. ##39 0382 984 484
fax ##39 0382 984 487

----- Original Message -----
From: CIL18 Organizer
To: paoram at unipv.it ; sterkenburg at inl.nl ; saskia.kindt at ua.ac.be ; Ozxoys at boun.edu.tr ; Ulli at ling.univie.ac.at ; wolfgang.viereck at split.uni-bamberg.de ; yishai at bgumail.bgu.ac.il ; yoshio.nagashima at gakushuin.ac.jp
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 5:43 PM
Subject: CIL18 announcement

Dear members of CIPL EC & GA:

We would like to let you know that the preparation of CIL18 is in good order thanks to your kind help. Please send the CIL18 announcement to major institutions and your colleagues in you country.Here we attach the 2nd circular. Please remind your colleagues of the CIL18 website and e-mail address:

Website??http://www.cil18.org;?e-mail??cil18@cil18.org

CIL18 announcement

Dates: July 21026, 2008

Venue: Korea University, Seoul, Korea

Theme: Unity and Diversity of Languages

Website? http://www.cil18.org;??E-mail??cil18@cil18.org

Abstract deadline: May 31, 2007

Please visit the above website for details of CIL18.

We will aappreciate your kind help and advice.

With best regards,

Ik-Hwan Lee & Chaisong Hong

CIL18 LOC Chairs