AW: LT / debate

Thomas Stolz stolz at UNI-BREMEN.DE
Tue May 13 13:25:55 UTC 2008

Dear all,

this is only to meant to tell you that STUF has an issue entitled USING THE
WORLD ATLAS OF LANGUAGE STRUCTURES (guest-edited by Michael Cysouw) on its
schedule (as far as I remember, it should be out soon as no. 3 this year).
Nevertheless, I am convinced that the topic has enough on offer for two
journals to devote an issue to it.

Regards,

Thomas Stolz

============

Prof. Dr. Thomas Stolz

Universität Bremen

FB 10: Linguistik

PF 330 440

D-28 334 Bremen

Tel   ++49-(0)421-218/7565, /4993, /3265

Fax   ++49-(0)421-218/7801

Email stolz at uni-bremen.de

Homepage http://www.fb10.uni-bremen.de/homepages/stolz/default.htm

Editor-in-chief of Sprachtypologie und Universalienforschung (STUF)

http://www.akademie-verlag.de/olb/de/stuf

Editor-in-chief of Diversitas Linguarum (DL)

 <http://www.brockmeyer-online.de/> http://www.brockmeyer-online.de/

President of the International Association of Maltese Linguistics (GHILM)

 <http://www.fb10.uni-bremen.de/ghilm/default.aspx>
http://www.fb10.uni-bremen.de/ghilm/default.aspx

Director of the Institute of General and Applied Linguistics (IAAS)

 <http://www.fb10.uni-bremen.de/iaas> http://www.fb10.uni-bremen.de/iaas

  _____