TYpology of distribution of functional words in Sholohov's texts

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at MAIL.RU
Fri Aug 21 13:14:29 UTC 2009

Dear Typologists, I have written an article on the typology of distribution of functional words in TIHIJ DON and the other texts of Mihail Sholohov. The distances between these texts were calculated on the basis of the frequency of occurrence of prepositions and other functional words. The actual authorship of Sholovov can be established. Please, advise me a journal and its email address where my article could be published. Looking forward to hearing from you to yutamb at mail.ru  Yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia