Tara

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at MAIL.RU
Mon Mar 9 10:18:31 UTC 2009

Dear colleagues, I know that some American writer wrote an imaginary continuation of the book by Margaret Mitchell =GONE WITH THE WIND= ? I investigated the corpora of the book by Margaret Mitchell GONE WITH THE WIND to find the frequency of occurrence the occurrence of the Gerund and Participle in different functions in a sentence. So, I have the data on the book by Margaret Mitchell GONE WITH THE WIND. Now for the next conference I need the text of this new book to check how close the writer in question immitated the style of Margaret Mitchell. Could you find the author and the title of this immitated book and send it to me? Looking forward to hearing from you soon to yutamb at mail.ru  Be well, remain yours sincerely as always Yuri Tambovtsev