typology of the distribution of speech sound chains in the poetry of Goethe, Schiler and Heine

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at MAIL.RU
Tue Nov 17 03:39:53 UTC 2009

Dear LingTyp  colleagues, I received no answer from anybody. No advice on email addresses of the German editors. I must ask you again: could you send me the e-mail addresses of the journals which might publish my article on the typology of the distribution of speech sound chains in the poetry of Goethe, Schiler and Heine? Must it be a German linguistic juornal in Germany? Lookingforward to hearing from you to yutamb at mail.ru Remain yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia