O-only agreement

Malcolm Ross Malcolm.ross at ANU.EDU.AU
Sun Sep 20 00:20:31 UTC 2009

Dear Peter,

I think Roviana (Oceanic Austronesian) meets your criterion for  O-
only agreement. See

Simon H. Corston, 1996, Ergativity in Roviana. Canberra: Pacific
Linguistics (Pacific Linguistics B-113).

Simon Corston-Oliver, 2002, Roviana. In John Lynch, Malcolm Ross &
Terry Crowley, The Oceanic languages, 467--497. Richmond UK: Curzon.

- Malcolm

Emeritus Professor Malcolm Ross
Department of Linguistics
Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies
Building No. 9, The Australian National University
CANBERRA A.C.T. 0200, Australia