CfP

Balthasar Bickel autotype at UNI-LEIPZIG.DE
Mon Apr 19 15:08:14 UTC 2010

I forward the following on behalf of our students. Please distribute widely!

Thanks

	Balthasar.

We invite students of linguistics to give talks dealing with research topics in any area of linguistics at the 2nd LEipzig Students' COnference in Linguistics (LESCOL) which will take place in the context of the DGfS-CNRS Summer School on Linguistic Typology (SSLT).

Organized by Fachschaftsrat Linguistik (Linguistics Student Association) LESCOL will take place 1st of September at the University of Leipzig, providing a great opportunity to present in the context of SSLT.

Talks will be 30 minutes plus 15 minutes for discussion and can be given in English (preferred), French or German.

Please send your proposals until May 31st to studentsconference at uni-leipzig.de. Your anonymous abstract should be no longer than one page (excluding references) and in pdf- or doc-format. Please indicate your name, the title of your talk and your home university in the body of the e-mail. Abstracts will be reviewed by a group of advanced-level students appointed by the Fachschaftsrat.

Acceptance of proposals and program will be announced mid-June.

http://www.eva.mpg.de/lingua/conference/2010_summerschool/files/students_conference.html