Conference on Grammaticography, Leipzig, Germany

Peter Austin pa2 at SOAS.AC.UK
Wed Apr 28 23:59:13 UTC 2010

Sebastian

It is really unfortunate but your conference overlaps with the
"International Conference on Language Documentation and Conservation" (
http://nflrc.hawaii.edu/ICLDC/2011/) already announced for Hawaii for
11-13th February 2010.

Is there any chance you could reschedule to avoid a conflict as I would
expect many people would be interested in attending both these events?

Best wishes,
Peter

--
Prof Peter K. Austin
Marit Rausing Chair in Field Linguistics

web: http://www.hrelp.org/aboutus/staff/index.php?cd=pa