t ans the least typical Slavonic language on the phonetic level

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at MAIL.RU
Sat Feb 27 20:20:30 UTC 2010

Dear Typology colleagues, we have analysed the 12 main Slavonic languages by their phonetic chains, by which we mean the speech sound picture of a language. It was possible to define the most and the least typical Slavonic language. By distribution of the nine articulatory features the most typical Slavonic language is Russian. The least typical is Macedonian. I can send you a more detailed information on this if you write to yutamb at mail.ru Remain yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia