Expression of threat

ludwig.paul at UNI-HAMBURG.DE ludwig.paul at UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Mon Jan 11 13:45:38 UTC 2010

In German, we say in the same way, as a threat usually from older persons to
children, sentences like:

"Dich werde ich lehren, nochmal meinen Garten zu betreten!"
(i.e. don't do this again!)

Ludwig Paul

Am 11 Jan 2010 um 11:17 hat Siva Kalyan geschrieben: