positioning of 'property concepts' in the NP

Franz Plank frans.plank at UNI-KONSTANZ.DE
Mon Mar 29 22:07:50 UTC 2010

English?

A N		a wooden chair
N N		a chair of wood

A N		He is (not) a trustworthy man
N V		He is (not) a man to trust

I'll be interested to see whether you'll get that published in a
journal boosting your h-index, Fritz.

Frans