Atkinson on phoneme inventories in Science

Søren Wichmann wichmann at EVA.MPG.DE
Wed Jun 1 21:28:28 UTC 2011

Sorry, I know that this is getting close to spamming, but I wanted to
tell you that there was a problem with the numbering of references in
the paper that I announced below. The problem is fixed now in the
uploaded version:

http://wwwstaff.eva.mpg.de/~wichmann/Rama-ACS.pdf

Søren.