Mouton "discounts" for ALT members

Giorgio Francesco Arcodia -- ============================================================ Ljuba Veselinova, Associate Professor Dept of Linguistics, Stockholm University, S-10691 Stockholm, Sweden Phone: +46-8-16-2332 Fax: +46-8-15 5389 URL : http://www2.ling.su.se/staff/ljuba/ "We learn by going where we want to go." Julia Cameron ============================================================ giorgio.arcodia at UNIMIB.IT
Fri Nov 11 08:16:44 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues,

A follow-up on Harald's message: Monographs from the book
series 'Cambridge Textbooks in Linguistics' are published
in the P.R.C. with a 'sinicized' cover design, an
introduction in Chinese at a price which is reasonable for
that marked (in the region of 5-10 EUR per volume). They
are jointly published by CUP and The Commercial Press, a
major Chinese publisher); you can visit this link
(http://tinyurl.com/clfahz3) for an example.

Best,

Giorgio F. Arcodia

--
Dr. Giorgio Francesco Arcodia
Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca

Tel.: (+39) 02 6448 4946
Fax: (+39) 02 6448 4863
E-mail: giorgio.arcodia at unimib.it