Alternation between two overt markers on direct objects

Matti Miestamo matti.miestamo at LING.SU.SE
Wed Nov 30 21:19:44 UTC 2011

Hi Giorgio!

Two years ago, I posted a query about these case changes (and similar phenomena) wrt negation. The discussion following that query may be interesting to you, see the list archives at <http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A0=LINGTYP>, October and November 2009. I also have a submitted ms. where I discuss the interaction between negation and case marking (and related phenomena, focusing on partitive marking under negation). If you're interested, I can send it to you off list.

Best,
Matti

--
Matti Miestamo