Hello

Irine Melikishvili imelikishvili at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 23 09:44:38 UTC 2012

Hello,
How are you doing?Am really sorry to bother you, I made a quick trip to Perth, Scotland and my bag got stolen from me with my passport and other essential documents. The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without my passport; I have to settle the hotel bills.
Unfortunately for me, I can't access my funds without my credit  cards, I've contacted my bank but they need more time to come up  with a new one. Can you assist me with little fund that I can pay back as soon as I come back. I really need to be on the next available flight.
I can forward you details on how you can transfer the funds to me. You can also reach me via email or Sun Bank Hotel's desk phone; the numbers are, +447035909705

Regards
Irine Melikishvili