Font-related problem for linguists

Anonyme Anonymous kankoku at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 1 14:40:04 UTC 2012

I usually recommend Lucida Sans Unicode to my students for IPA. On my
version of Microsoft Word, this font does have an italicized [a] (if you
can see it, it looks like <*a>*) as well as an italicized ash* *(*æ*).

Robert

Robert A. Cloutier, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Linguistics

Department of English and Communications

Tennessee Technological University

Cookeville, TN 38505

+1.931.372.3768