ALT members' poll

Jean-Christophe Verstraete jean-christophe.verstraete at ARTS.KULEUVEN.BE
Wed Feb 20 09:23:37 UTC 2013

Dear ALT members,

ALT's executive committee would like to get an idea of how members think
about the field of typology, and what they think about ALT's functions,
like conferences, awards and the journal. We have developed a survey
that covers these questions, to be found at:

<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/altpoll>

The poll can be taken by current and past members, ie everyone on
lingtyp. It can be taken anonymously, and takes about five to ten
minutes to complete. We will close the poll on March 12th 2013, so
please respond as soon as you can.

We need your opinion. Please use this poll to let us know what you think
about the state of the field and the association. We will act on
whatever trends emerge, and will take seriously every single response.

Thank you for your input.

On behalf of the executive committee,

Johanna Nichols (president)
Jean-Christophe Verstraete (secretary-treasurer)