CfP: The Diachronic Typology of Differential Argument Marking / University of Konstanz, April 5-6, 2014

Balthasar Bickel balthasar.bickel at UZH.CH
Fri Jul 5 04:13:46 UTC 2013

Hi Alena

Just saw this. Good thing, but odd that you should not mention our own work on the large-scale diachrony of DO/AM in our scales paper...

Balthasar.