Language and Culture Research Centre: Bulletin and website

Alexandra Aikhenvald a.y.aikhenvald at LIVE.COM
Wed Jun 26 10:31:50 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues

Please find enclosed the annual bulletin of the Language and Culture Research Centre at James Cook University. The focus of our Centre is on in-depth linguistic analysis of languages of New Guinea, South America and a few other areas, and  - of course! - on linguistic typology.

We would also like to invite you to visit our new website, https://research.jcu.edu.au/researchatjcu/research/lcrc. This contains information about the members of the Centre and also various materials on languages we are working on.

Any comments or suggestions should be directed to me, or Amanda Parsonage (Amanda.Parsonage at jcu.edu.au), our Administrative assistant).

Best wishes

Alexandra Y. Aikhenvald,
PhD, DLitt, FAHA