workshop on electronic dictionaries at MPI-EVA Leipzig

Martin Haspelmath haspelmath at EVA.MPG.DE
Fri May 17 13:06:15 UTC 2013

On June 10th, there will be a workshop on electronic dictionaries at
MPI-EVA Leipzig, see
http://www.eva.mpg.de/lingua/conference/2013_electronic_dictionaries/index.html

The programme is already full, but anyone can attend the workshop –
please drop me a line if you're interested.

Our focus is on dictionary-as-database publication, as in the World
Loanword Database. See the project proposal below the schedule.

Greetings,
Martin

--
Martin Haspelmath (haspelmath at eva.mpg.de)
Max-Planck-Institut fuer evolutionaere Anthropologie, Deutscher Platz 6