Linguistics Word Macros

Kilu von Prince prince at ZAS.GWZ-BERLIN.DE
Wed Nov 13 14:11:59 UTC 2013

Dear Don,

as a (Xe)LaTeX user, I frequently encounter the same problem. To my
knowledge, there is no truly efficient way to typeset glossed examples in
Word, but at least you can use tables with invisible borders and optimal
width to make sure that your examples won't completely blow up every time
you open the document.

Best,
Kilu

--
Kilu von Prince
Zentrum für Allgemeine Sprachwissenschaft (Center for General Linguistics)
Email: prince at zas.gwz-berlin.de