ALT elections

Jean-Christophe Verstraete alt2013elections at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 19 10:05:41 UTC 2013

Dear ALT members,

ALT elects a number of new officers every two years. For 2014, we have to
elect three new members of the executive committee, to replace Pattie Epps,
Nick Evans and Volker Gast, whose term ends this year, and four new members
of the editorial board of LT, to replace Joan Bybee, Guglielmo Cinque and
Martine Vanhove, whose term also ends this year. We take this opportunity
to thank Pattie, Nick, Volker, Joan, Guglielmo and Martine for their work
in the executive committe and the board of the journal.

The president, Johanna Nichols, has asked the nominating committee to
prepare a slate for the elections. Members were also invited to submit
nominations to the committee. Now members have the chance to cast their
vote: they can either approve of the entire slate or approve or disapprove
of part of the slate.

Assuming that you are a member, please return your ballot to <
alt2013elections at gmail.com> before December 10, 2013.

The 2013 elections

I approve of the entire slate of ALT officers nominated.

OR

I approve of only part of the slate:

Members of the executive committee:

Felix Ameka                      Yes/No

Isabelle Bril                       Yes/No

Keren Rice                        Yes/No

Members of the editorial board of Linguistic Typology:

Brigitte Pakendorf             Yes/No

Masha Polinsky                Yes/No

Mark van de Velde             Yes/No

Fernando Zuñiga               Yes/No