[Lingtyp] European Commission on authorship transfer agreements

Everett, Daniel DEVERETT at bentley.edu
Tue Dec 22 13:25:12 UTC 2015

No, I sign away those rights for a while in exchange for royalties.

On Dec 22, 2015, at 7:56 AM, Hedvig Skirgård <hedvig.skirgard at gmail.com<mailto:hedvig.skirgard at gmail.com>> wrote:

Thanks Sebastian, that's very exciting!

Dan: all rights to distribution and replication included?

/Hedvig

Hedvig Skirgård
PhD Candidate
The Wellsprings of Linguistic Diversity
ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language
School of Culture, History and Language
College of Asia and the Pacific
Rm 4203, H.C. Coombs Building (#9)
The Australian National University
Acton ACT 2601
Australia

Ph: +61 (0)451 878 060
E: hedvig.skirgard at anu.edu.au<mailto:hedvig.skirgard at anu.edu.au>

Thanks. In my experience, I have been assigned the copyrights to all my recent books automatically by my publishers. So I believe that publishers recognize this.

Dan