[Lingtyp] lifespan of Perfect

Steve Pepper pepper.steve at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 09:26:16 UTC 2016

FYI: Guro's dissertation "Forking Paths", mentioned by Nigel, has just been
published by Brill as *Preterit Expansion and Perfect Demise in Porteño
Spanish and Beyond*. It is subtitled "A Critical Perspective on Cognitive
Grammaticalization Theory" and it is available in Open Access here
<http://www.brill.com/products/book/cognitive-grammaticalization-theory-porteno-spanish-and-beyond>
.

Steve