[Lingtyp] agent nominalization

Gardani, Francesco Francesco.Gardani at wu.ac.at
Wed Jan 6 13:50:06 UTC 2016

Hi Eitan,

This is not exactly the answer to your question, but a source of information could be the wonderful 5-vol. Word-Formation. An International Handbook of the Languages of Europe, ed. by Müller, Peter O. / Ohnheiser, Ingeborg / Olsen, Susan / Rainer, Franz (http://www.degruyter.com/view/serial/129039). It focuses on the languages of Europe, which, of course, goes far beyond Indo-European.

Francesco

Dr. Francesco Gardani
WU Vienna
Welthandelsplatz 1