[Lingtyp] On making these interesting discussions more public

giorgio.arcodia at unimib.it giorgio.arcodia at unimib.it
Tue Jan 26 13:21:51 UTC 2016

I think there has been a misunderstanding on someone's
part (probably on mine) here:

Nick Enfield and Mark Dingemanse are the editors of the
book series, but an edited volume in the series would have
its own editor(s) (as in: the persons who plans the
volume, collects the papers, etc.), right?

Giorgio F. Arcodia

--
Dr. Giorgio Francesco Arcodia
Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca

Tel.: (+39) 02 6448 4946
Fax: (+39) 02 6448 4863
E-mail: giorgio.arcodia at unimib.it