[Lingtyp] What do glossing labels stand for?

Hedvig Skirgård hedvig.skirgard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 02:51:51 UTC 2016

I'm sorry, I had missed Stef Spronck's message in between somehow. My
apologies.

I did not mean that the result should only be a linked corpora. I mean that
the information stored in a grammar book could be stored in a grammar
database (cf a wiki perhaps?). It's just a different way of organising the
information, I did not mean that it should be replaced by only linked
corpora. Apologies for being unclear.

/Hedvig

*Hedvig Skirgård*
PhD Candidate
The Wellsprings of Linguistic Diversity

ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language

School of Culture, History and Language
College of Asia and the Pacific

Rm 4203, H.C. Coombs Building (#9)
The Australian National University