[Lingtyp] New paper

Plank frans.plank at uni-konstanz.de
Thu Mar 3 15:14:47 UTC 2016

Always good to know what one's friends and foes are up to:  thanks, Dan.

However, I don't seem to be the only one to wonder whether lingtyp as such is a suitable instrument for such dissemination.  Could ALT perhaps set up a separate (though related) site, perhaps called lingtyp-bib, where everybody is free, or indeed invited, to announce, or also link or PDF-deposit, their latest typological publications they want the community to be aware of (with self-chosen keywords, to enable sorting for interest)?

Frans

Frans Plank
Sprachwissenschaft
Universität Konstanz