[Lingtyp] CfP WS at SLE2017: Definiteness, possessivity and exhaustivity: formalizing synchronic and diachronic connections

Oleg Belyaev obelyaev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:33:05 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

I am forwarding this Call for Papers on behalf of my colleagues Natalia
Serdobolskaya and Alexandra Simonenko (in CC). The full CfP can be found in
the attachment.

Kind regards,

- Oleg

Invitation to a workshop at SLE 2017  “Definiteness, possessivity and
exhaustivity: formalizing synchronic and diachronic connections”

The workshop is planned as a part of the 50th Annual Meeting of the Societas
Linguistica Europaea (SLE), which will take place in Zürich, 10-13 September
2017. We cordially invite you to take part in the workshop and submit an
abstract (300 words, the deadline is 19 November 2016) for a 20+10 minute
presentation. At the moment, we are submitting the workshop proposal to the
organizing committee of the SLE. If the workshop is accepted, the expanded
version of the abstract (500 words) is resubmitted to the SLE organizing
committee (the deadline is 15 January 2017). Please forward this letter to
anyone who could be interested in this topic.

Important Dates:

19 November 2016: Deadline for submission of 300-word abstracts (excluding
references) to the workshop convenors (sasha.simonenko at gmail.com,
serdobolskaya at gmail.com).
25 November 2016: Notification of acceptance by the workshop convenors and
submission of the workshop proposal to SLE
25 December 2016: Notification of acceptance of workshop proposals from SLE
organizers to workshop organizers
15 January 2017: Submission of full abstracts (500 words, excluding
references), taking into account any feedback from the reviewing procedure,
for review by SLE
31 March 2017: Notification of acceptance of individual workshop contributions
10-13 September 2017: SLE conference

Organizers
Anne Carlier (Université Lille 3)
Carmen Dobrovie-Sorin (Université Paris 7 Diderot)
Monique Dufresne (Queen's University)
Natalia Serdobolskaya (Russian State University for the Humanities/Moscow
State University of Education)
Alexandra Simonenko (FWO/Ghent University)