[Lingtyp] CALL: Seventh International Conference on Iranian Linguistics (Moscow, 28–30.08.2017)

Oleg Belyaev obelyaev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 17:27:47 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to the Seventh International Conference on
Iranian Linguistics, jointly organized by the Lomonosov Moscow State
University and the Institute of Linguistics of the Russian Academy of
Sciences. The conference will be held 28–30 August 2017 at the Institute for
Asian and African Studies of Lomonosov Moscow State University.

Conference website: http://ossetic-studies.org/icil7/

Contact email: icil7 at ossetic-studies.org

The ICIL conferences aim to bring together linguists and philologists of
different theoretical backgrounds working on Iranian languages. There are thus
only plenary sessions during the conferences in order to allow participants to
attend all presentations.

The ICIL organisers have also published peer-reviewed collections of articles
emerging from the conferences, which underline the approach of integrating the
various disciplines.

Keynote Speakers:

- Joy I. Edelman (Institute of Linguistics RAS / Russia)
- Geoffrey Haig (University of Bamberg / Germany)
- Vladimir Ivanov (Institute of Asian and African Studies, Lomonosov Moscow
State University / Russia)

Organizing Committee:

- Oleg Belyaev (Lomonosov Moscow State University / Russia)
- Arseniy Vydrin (Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS / Russia)
- Agnes Korn (CNRS Mondes iranien et indien, Paris / France)

Conference secretary:

- Xenia Semionova (Lomonosov Moscow State University / Russia)

We expressly solicit contributions from the full range of Iranian linguistics,
including formal theoretical perspectives, computational linguistics,
neurolinguistics, typological and functional perspectives, as well as
diachronic and areal perspectives.

Abstracts are invited for 20-minute talks.

Please submit .odt, .doc or .pdf files: no longer than two pages, including
examples and references (1 inch / 2.5cm margin; font 12), and written in a
Unicode-compatible font.

Abstracts have to be in English, and anonymous.

Abstracts should be submitted via EasyChair at https://easychair.org/
conferences/?conf=icil7

Submissions are limited to one single-authored and one co-authored paper per
person.

The abstracts are anonymously refereed by members of the scientific committee.

Deadline for Abstracts: 15 January 2017

Notification: 22 February 2017

Conference: 28–30 August 2017

Kind regards,