[Lingtyp] Grammatical diversity of Oceania, suggestions for features?

Mark Donohue mark at donohue.cc
Wed Apr 5 08:10:11 UTC 2017

Since it's come up, I can also refer people to:

*Donohue, Mark*. 2010. Dental discrepancies and the sound of
Proto-Austronesian. In Bethwyn Evans, ed., *Discovering History through
Language: papers in honour of Malcolm Ross*: 271-287. Canberra: Pacific
Linguistics 605. (PDF
<http://papuan.linguistics.anu.edu.au/Donohue/downloads/Donohue_2010_Dentals.pdf>,
3.7MB)
-Mark