[Lingtyp] Grammars and dictionaries on offer

Hengeveld, Kees P.C.Hengeveld at uva.nl
Fri Apr 7 15:57:36 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

I have had to restructure my library and as a result have some 300 dictionaries and grammars on offer, ranging from simple pocket dictionaries to rare first editions of well-known grammars. Rather than selling these on the antiquarian market, I'd like to offer them at reasonable prices to fellow-collectors on this list. I don't want to burden the list with attachments, so if you are interested, please let me know at p.c.hengeveld at uva.nl<mailto:p.c.hengeveld at uva.nl> and I'll send you the list of available items.

Best wishes,

Kees Hengeveld
www.keeshengeveld.nl<http://www.keeshengeveld.nl/>