[Lingtyp] Call for nominations and applications: Editor of Linguistic Typology

Bernhard Waelchli bernhard at ling.su.se
Wed Apr 26 09:35:19 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I would like to write some words in support of the president of the
association and all the other people working for Linguistic Typology
behind the curtains. Without knowing exactly what they are doing and
why, but assuming that it must be a lot they have to deal with, I have
full confidence in their intentions to work for the best of this
journal, which is very important for our community. I am also confident
that the people who are in change and whom we have elected are capable
of dealing with these issues.

Kind regards,

Bernhard

--