[Lingtyp] Workshop "Old Chinese and Friends"

Mattis List mattis.list at lingpy.org
Fri Dec 1 10:17:30 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Our project will organize a small workshop in April on "Advances in the
Reconstruction of Old Chinese Phonology". We have an impressive list of
experts who have confirmed that they will attend, and we invite further
scholars who have been working on Old Chinese Phonology and are
interested in joining to hand in one-page abstracts by January 15, 2018.
Limited funding for people who cannot afford the travel will be
available, but we won't be able to cover everybody's travel cost.

Our project website with the Call for Abstracts (in English and Chinese)
is available here:

* http://calc.digling.org/events/ocaf.html

Best,

Mattis