[Lingtyp] (in)alienable possession

Kilu von Prince kilu.von.prince at hu-berlin.de
Fri Dec 15 07:03:27 UTC 2017

Sergey,

I'm going to shamelessly promote my (pre-zombie) Lingua paper, in
which I tried to give a typological and semantic overview of the
alienability distinction, as well as a case study of the phenomenon in
Daakaka:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0024384115001710

I'll send you the paper since it's not public access.

Best,
Kilu