[Lingtyp] Welcome to Transeurasian workshop in Jena!

martine Robbeets martine_robbeets at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 11:00:08 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,
It is my pleasure to inform you about our workshop on the historical comparison of the Transeurasian languages, which will take place at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History in Jena from 9 to 11 January 2018. For information about the program and practicalities, we refer to the URL below.
http://robbeets.wixsite.com/wstea
There are no registration fees.  However, as our seminar room has only very limited capacity, it is recommendable to contact Yanjun Liu (liu at shh.mpg.de) as soon as possible in case you would like to participate. Do not hesitate to contact Yanjun or me in case of further questions. You are warmly invited to attend.
Merry Christmas,
Martine

Martine Robbeets

Max-Planck-Institut f??r Menschheitsgeschichte

Department of Linguistic and Cultural Evolution
Kahlaische Strasse 10, room 022
07745 Jena
Germany

tel ++49(0)3641-686-750