[Lingtyp] two new LangSci books: A grammar of Rapa Nui, Diversity in African languages

Martin Haspelmath haspelmath at shh.mpg.de
Tue Feb 7 17:01:55 UTC 2017

Like all books from Language Science Press, the following two new
volumes can be downloaded for free:

Kieviet, Paulus. 2017. *A grammar of Rapa Nui*. (Studies in Diversity
Linguistics 12). Berlin: Language Science Press.
(doi:10.17169/langsci.b124.303)

http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/124

Payne, Doris L., Sara Pacchiarotti & Mokaya Bosire (eds.). 2017.
*Diversity in African languages*: Selected papers from the 46th Annual
Conference on African Linguistics. (Contemporary African Linguistics 2).
Berlin: Language Science Press. (doi:10.17169/langsci.b121.280)

http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/121

You can also:
-- download individual chapters of edited volumes
-- order hardcopies from external companies
-- view the LaTeX source files on Github
-- download the bibliography in BibTeX format (we also upload all
LangSci references to Glottolog.org, the largest collection of
linguistics references)

We always need more supporters, because we do not generate income from
our books, so we rely on volunteer reviewers and proofreaders. You can
register as a supporter here: http://langsci-press.org/supporters

Best wishes,
Martin

--
Martin Haspelmath (haspelmath at shh.mpg.de)
Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History