[Lingtyp] papercopy LT

Wu Jianming wu.jianming2011 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 4 17:36:07 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,
      I think good ideas generally outnumber good journals, and very often outpace them.  Will journals with limited volumes collect all of the good ideas and pubish them one by one in the long run? This is not very likely.   Some  ideas are destined to be unknown untill it is too late.
      I am wondering whether there is another way to spread good  ideas  freely and efficiently, which, nontheless, is equally recognized by the authority, just like journals.
   And will journals continue to exist in the next hundred years?
   Just  some serious thinkings ,no offence to any one or institution.

Best,

Jianming Wu
from Shanghai