[Lingtyp] papercopy LT

Nicholas Evans nicholas.evans at anu.edu.au
Tue Jul 4 19:23:49 UTC 2017

I'm also in favour of retaining both options (print and online). I enjoy the freedom to read paper copy without so much eye strain, when and where I want, and find that shelves of a journal promote a particular type of browsing and connection of ideas that doesn't happen in the same way with electronic versions. Each has its own affordances.

Nick Evans