[Lingtyp] preprint archive of Australian languages

Claire Bowern clairebowern at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 10:19:29 UTC 2017

Dear list members (apologies for cross-posting),
I am writing to bring your attention to a Zenodo community I've
recently created. This is a preprint archive (ie, a place to put
papers online that might otherwise be hard to fine or hard to access).
There are options for different access levels. It's a nice way to
upload supporting data for a paper, for example, or to make paywalled
material available (assuming it's allowable according to the copyright
provisions of the journal).
I have a blog post explaining the Zenodo community here:
http://www.pamanyungan.net/2017/06/new-preprint-etc-archive-for-australian-languages/
I've made a couple of videos about how to upload files, and what the
options mean (and how to sign up for an account).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Ka953JeYE
Best wishes,
Claire

--