[Lingtyp] Call for Papers: UK Symposium on Adjective Order

Paul Flanagan p.flanagan at chester.ac.uk
Wed May 17 06:22:06 UTC 2017

Dear All

Please find attached a call for papers for an upcoming symposium on adjective order in cross-linguistic perspective. Abstracts are now invited for this event, which will take place on August 30-31 at Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, England. The aim is to bring together colleagues working on a range of languages in order to compare findings relating to the order in which multiple adjectives are placed when modifying a noun. The aim is then to publish the outcomes of the symposium as an edited volume providing a representative illustration of the cross-linguistic variation in factors influencing adjective order restrictions.

Please share this CfP with potential interested colleagues, and for more information, feel free to get in touch either with me or with my co-organiser:

Dr Paul Flanagan, University of Chester: p.flanagan at chester.ac.uk
Prof Anthony Grant, Edge Hill University: granta at edgehill.ac.uk

Many thanks

Paul