[Lingtyp] Building consensus for a Code of Conduct

Maia Ponsonnet maia.ponsonnet at uwa.edu.au
Wed Nov 22 00:26:04 UTC 2017

-- please read "multiplication" instead of "demultiplication" below --

(Another sign of my being French.)

Dr Maïa Ponsonnet
Senior Lecturer in Linguistics
ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Fellow

Social Sciences Building, Room 2.47
Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Education
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Hwy, Perth, WA (6009), Australia
P.  +61 (0) 8 6488 2870 - M.  +61 (0) 468 571 030