[Lingtyp] new Language Science Press books

Martin Haspelmath haspelmath at shh.mpg.de
Fri Apr 6 18:52:01 UTC 2018

Dear all,

A few more books have appeared from Language Science Press (free to
download, as always):

Kroeger, Paul. 2018. /Analyzing meaning: An introduction to semantics
and pragmatics/. Berlin: Language Science Press.
http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/144.

Paggio, Patrizia & Albert Gatt (eds.). 2018. /The languages of Malta/.
(Studies in Diversity Linguistics 18). Berlin: Language Science Press.
http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/182.

Friesen, Dianne. 2017. /A grammar of Moloko/. (African Language Grammars
and Dictionaries 3). Berlin: Language Science Press.
http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/118.

Payne, Doris L., Sara Pacchiarotti & Mokaya Bosire (eds.). 2017.
/Diversity in African languages: Selected papers from the 46th Annual
Conference on African Linguistics/. (Contemporary African Linguistics
2). Berlin: Language Science Press.
http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/121.

Schrock, Terrill. 2017. /The Ik language: Dictionary and grammar
sketch/. (African Language Grammars and Dictionaries 1). Berlin:
Language Science Press. http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/98.

Trips, Carola & Jaklin Kornfilt (eds.). 2017. /Further investigations
into the nature of phrasal compounding/. (Morphological Investigations
1). Berlin: Language Science Press.
http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/156.

Thanks to all volunteer helpers: reviewers, proofreaders, series
editors, and contributing libraries! Here's our Hall of Fame for
proofreaders: http://langsci-press.org/hallOfFame

And last month, we got the DGfS's open access prize:
https://dgfs.de/de/aktuelles/2017/oa-preis-2018.html

Martin

--
Martin Haspelmath (haspelmath at shh.mpg.de)
Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History