[Lingtyp] new Language Science Press books

Eitan Grossman eitan.grossman at mail.huji.ac.il
Sat Apr 7 04:47:19 UTC 2018

Dear Martin!

I'd like to join in the congratulations, great news on the prize and all
the wonderful books!

Eitan

Eitan Grossman
Lecturer, Department of Linguistics/School of Language Sciences
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Tel: +972 2 588 3809
Fax: +972 2 588 1224

Recent: *Greek Influence on Egyptian-Coptic: Contact-Induced Change in an
Ancient African Language *(Widmaier Verlag
http://widmaier-verlag.de/index.php?content=issue&isbn=978-3-943955-17-0)