[Lingtyp] Syncretism between forms encoding source and agent

Randy J. LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 11:42:45 UTC 2018

Sorry, there is a typo in my last message: the Mandarin pronunciation of the Sinitic word I mentioned should be yóu (not yǒu).

Randy
-----
Randy J. LaPolla, PhD FAHA (羅仁地)
Professor of Linguistics and Chinese, School of Humanities
Nanyang Technological University
HSS-03-45, 14 Nanyang Drive | Singapore 637332
http://randylapolla.net/
Most recent book:
https://www.routledge.com/The-Sino-Tibetan-Languages-2nd-Edition/LaPolla-Thurgood/p/book/9781138783324