[Lingtyp] Does bipolar polysemy exist?

Alan Hyun-Oak Kim alanhkim at siu.edu
Fri Jun 1 19:59:28 UTC 2018

Dear Ian,

I have a pair for you in Korean.

(A)   iss-ta   ---   to exist, to possess something

(Z)eps-ta  ---   not to exist, not to possess something

If you

Alan Hyun-Oak Kim, Ph.D.

President, International Circle of Korean Linguistics
Professor, Japanese and Linguistics
Department of Language, Culture, and International Studies
Department of Linguistics (Adjunct)
Southern Illinois University Carbondale,
Carbondale, IL 62901-4521
+618-453-5421 (Direct)
+618-536-5571 (Dept)
alanhkim at siu.edu