[Lingtyp] Corpus studies of relativization

Holger Dießel holger.diessel at uni-jena.de
Mon Jun 4 10:32:37 UTC 2018

Dear Johanna,

Here are two corpus studies on RCs in English, German and Arabic that
include frequency information on relativization:

Daniel Wiechmann. 2015. Understanding relative clauses: A usage-based
view on the processing of complex constructions. Berlin: Mouton de
Gruyter.

Zainab Marzouk Al-Zaghir. 2013. Relativisation and Accessibility: A
Corpus Analysis of Relative Clauses in Arabic Written Texts. PhD
Thesis. University of Otago.

Best wishes
Holger

Autoren