[Lingtyp] Verbal person-number indexing reconstructed for a family/deeper subfamily?

Ilja Seržant ilja.serzants at uni-leipzig.de
Tue Jun 19 19:52:26 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I am looking for families (or subfamilies with a larger time depth) for
which verbal person-number subject indexes / "agreement" affixes
(featuring the intransitive subject for ergative lgs.) are
reconstructed. (I already have data on Dravidian, Semitic,
Indo-European, Maya, Finno-Ugric and Turkic but I need more for my study
on the dynamics of these).

I would be very grateful for any reference.

Best,

Ilja

--
Ilja A. Seržant, postdoc