[Lingtyp] Serial verbs: a bibliography

Alexandra Aikhenvald a.y.aikhenvald at live.com
Tue Oct 30 11:55:24 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues

I would like to share with you a recent bibliography of serial verbs which I put together as I was working on my monograph Serial verbs (published by Oxford University Press earlier this month). This bibliography published online by Oxford University Press (New York; general editor Mark Aronoff) is an updateable resource, and I will be revising it every two years or as need be. A pdf of the bibliography is attached).

I would greatly welcome any additions which I should be able to incorporate in due course.

Best wishes, and more soon

Sasha

Alexandra Y. Aikhenvald, PhD, DLitt, FAHA

Distinguished Professor and Australian Laureate Fellow

Director of the Language and Culture Research Centre

James Cook University

PO Box 6811, Cairns, Queensland 4870, Australia

http://www.jcu.edu.au/faess/JCUPRD_043649.html

mobile 0400 305315, office 61-7-40421117

fax 61-7-4042 1880  http://www.aikhenvaldlinguistics.com/

https://research.jcu.edu.au/researchatjcu/research/lcrc