[Lingtyp] Call for (self) nominations for the ALT Executive Committee

Kristine Hildebrandt khildeb at siue.edu
Mon Aug 5 21:29:35 UTC 2019

Please share widely:

The ALT is inviting *(self) nominations for the Executive Committee*. The
Committee works with the ALT Leadership (President, Secretary, Treasurer)
to consult on matters relevant to development of the Association. Among the
important questions for the Association in the coming years is our
publication model, specifically whether and how we can change our current
relationship with De Gruyter. Nominees with interest and experience in
matters of publishing, and in associated issues in society membership and
website design would be especially welcome. More generally, we welcome
nominees who are keen to initiate and/or support new initiatives for
typology and who are committed to maintaining excellence in the operations
of the Association.

*Please send simple expressions of interest by email to Nick Enfield, Chair
of the ALT Nominating Committee (email:nick.enfield at sydney.edu.au
<nick.enfield at sydney.edu.au>).*

--
Orche
('Thanks' in Manange)

*Kristine A. Hildebrandt*
*Professor, Department of English Language & Literature
<http://www.siue.edu/artsandsciences/english/>*
*President, Endangered Language Fund
<http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/>*

*Secretary, Association for Linguistic Typology
<http://www.linguistic-typology.org/>*
*Editor, Himalayan Linguistics
<http://escholarship.org/uc/himalayanlinguistics>*

*Southern Illinois University Edwardsville*

*Box 1431Edwardsville, IL 62026 U.S.A.618-650-3991 (department voicemail)*

*khildeb at siue.edu <khildeb at siue.edu>http://www.siue.edu/~khildeb
<http://www.siue.edu/~khildeb>*